Junk removal services for Vancouver
Vancouver Junk Removal is a business dedicated to providing the most reliable disposal services for residential and commercial clients in British Columbia. Our rates are on the most competitive level. We emphasize on recycling and efficiency which allows us to have rates 50% lower than most 1-800-JUNK competitors.
- No hidden fees!
- Free estimation
- We tell you the TOTAL charge prior to loading
- Extra care is taken to protect your property
- We are always on time!
- We RECYCLE
Junk removal services:
Cities we services:
How big is the truck?
Our dump truck is 12 cubic yards. This is a box measuring 12 feet long, 8 feet wide and 5 feet high. If you have to compare it to a large pickup truck, the large box can hold as much junk as 3-4 pickup trucks can.
We dispose our waste at the city landfill. However, we recycle a large portion of our garbage with waste recycling facilities in Vancouver.
How much do Junk Removal Services cost?
$40 per cubic yard
1 cubic yard is 3 feet by 3 feet by 3 feet. Prices are based on minimum 3 cubic yards per visit.
No two pickups are the same. However, we have some general guidelines by which we can provide good estimates on the cost of hauling away junk. Garbage comes in different shapes, size, type and weight. For the most part our disposal services are priced based on the weight of the junk and how much labour is involved in removing it from your property. Therefore, the greatest savings passed on to you come from how long we have to load your items into our truck. The cheapest way to get your garbage removed is to have everything ready for us at the curb or any other place that is accessible to our truck. If we can backup to it, then the savings are not insignificant. In addition to this, not all types of garbage is priced the same way when disposed at the city landfill. For example drywall carries double the charges our company has to pay the city for using their landfill center. The good news is that we will be able to give you a final quote once we see what you need us to remove. Our company does not believe in hidden fees which come at the end of the pick up. To get a better idea on our disposal fees for individual items and large quantities on rubbish, please visit our disposal rates page.
Why hire a professional Hauling Company?
Saving money is important but there are lots of hidden costs associated with just hiring someone with a Van who happen to know where dump is. Below we will list of of those hidden costs:
- Often the person doesn’t show up at the time and even the day the pick up is scheduled.
- They don’t know or don’t care how to properly get rid of your rubbish. They will dump it at the wrong place or even at some back alley, and if this garbage can be linked to you, you will be in trouble. If you have any documents with your address in the garbage, it won’t be long before someone shows up at your door with a complaint.
- Working with a professional junk removal company establishes a long-term relationship. Every time you need them, you know what to expect from them.
- Safety – Would you invite anyone in your house?
These are some of the reasons why hiring an established hauling company is a good idea to do, instead of trying to save a little bit of money. There are other way to save money while still using legitimate companies.
How to save money on junk removal services?
Here are some of the ways that you can save money on rubbish removal:
- Get as much unwanted garbage as possible. The more junk you have, the cheaper it is per item.
- Have all your items outside on the driveway or in your garage. The less labour the guys have to use for loading it into the truck, the more you save on the total cost.
- If you have a couch or mattress, cover it if it will be on the rain. Heavier items cost more money and things get heavy when they get wet.
- Try to bag small items.
Doing some of those steps will save you more money than you can save by hiring some questionable company.
Phone: (604) 910-7549